In the latter part of 2018 and the first half of 2019, PAC's Values and Vision team identified the following values that we as a church strive to model. We chose the acrostic DISCIPLES to represent these values. If you want to learn more about what these mean, listen to the sermon series here.
· Luke 4:8 NIV - Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.’”
· Philippians 4:8 NIV - “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”
· 2 Timothy 3:16-17 NIV – “All Scripture is God-breathed, and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.”
· Romans 12:10,13 NIV - “Be devoted to one another in love. Honour one another above yourselves. … Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.”
· 2 Corinthians 8:5b,7 NIV – “They gave themselves first to the Lord, and then to us, in keeping with God’s will. … But, just as you excel in everything – in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness, and in your love for us – see that you also excel in this grace of giving.”
· Ephesians 6:18a NIV - “And, pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying...”
· John 13:34-35 NIV – “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this, all men will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another.”
· Matthew 28:18-19a NIV – “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations...”
· 1 Peter 4:10 (NIV) “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.”
Our Vision-Mission: A multi-generational, multi-ethnic family seeking to make disciples of Jesus Christ – loving God, one another, our community, and the world.